Friday, February 12, 2010

Loyalty, Fealty, Allegiance..



Hello, I’m drew karpashyn.. Oh, did I misspell my name? Damn! Well, that’s not even my name anyway.. As you can see I didn’t even capitalize it either.. And No, I do not like E.E. Cummings (personally, myself and I don't understand poetry and think that he SHOULD have capitalize his damn name!) It’s just some nom-de-Plume, pseudonym, alias I’ve taken on to write Star Wars drivel, babble, blather for comicon clowns, jesters, lark abouts like Derrick and Scott and Bill and Freddy etc., et.al., all of the above!! Did I happen to express my vehemence, hatred, animosity for derrick? He’s a complete asshole for marketing me without my permission, allowance and consent.. His fealty, allegiance and loyalty is misshapen and fledgling at best… Not to mention sycophantic, leeching and suckling.. Anyway, this is my introduction to pincerspike.blogspot.com for Shawn Korhel.. He wrote to me and asked me if I’d sport 78 adjectives, descriptors and words (if you will) for a blogpost to his blog and all things blog..

First, initially, at the outset, I’d like to comment, remark upon and provide an analysis of Shawn Korhel’s recent reading of my Masterwork, Darth Bane: Path of Destruction. S.K. initiated, began and started this reading shortly after the dawn, beginning and commencement of this Earth Year, CE Two-Thousand-and-Ten. The reading, which started as.. Oh wait, my wife, my spouse, my betrothed beckons I must sift cats dung, refuse, droppings, spoor from his latrine, asshouse, shitbox..

To be continued, redressed, started again at a later date..

No comments: