Friday, February 12, 2010

Is that a _______, in his pocket, or is Dick Cheney really happy to see you?


Take this photo, for instance..

Study it; not that I have, but..

Do you see an extra-ordinary enormity in the nether regions of this demon? I guess you'd have to be blind, in complete denial, a prude or just plain subsumed in narcissistic joy not to see it.. Notice the little girl right beneath this ephemeral artery sucking monster almost eclipsed by the ice cream man (giving Cheney such mirth I wonder what's really going on in that horn he calls his head).. Everything about this photo scares me..

I realize that this photo is old news but, in happening upon it again whilst doing a google search on 'Dick Cheney Still Loves Children' or 'What heart is Dick Cheney feeding on today' or maybe the ever popular 'Dick Cheney's just wants to kill' (if only for the sole reason of creating new and unique search phrases revolving around Dick's evil foul putrid blemish in this existence that will forever remain in Googles Key-Words logs..) I realized something..

All those months ago buried deep in a really good horror story by one of my favorite authors, I wondered if there truly were Demons.. I'm not a religious type by any means but, when Shirley wrote of them in his novel Demons (and accurately described this existence in 'A View From Hell')it made me think, he's got the description so keyed in I can actually see one of these things.. Scared me for a bit.. And, no, I actually wasn't visualizing Cheney..

Now, the photo above kinda confirms it..

And this omen, I mean photo, should've had the caption -



After this picture was taken, in a feverishly odd chain of events comprised of utter death and destruction, each bumper car driver was killed, maimed, used as fertilizer, heavily drugged and then killed or simply irradiated..

Demons, heh.. They're real.. Consider yourself warned..

No comments: